Matamun sweet nutty pancake (Hotteok)
Enjoy your Hotteok in a rich and simply way.
|Component||Calories||Carbohydrate||Sugars||Protein||Fat||Saturated Fat||Trans Fat||Cholesterol||Natrium|
|Sugar quantity per serving||383kcal||48g||14g||4g||20g||3.9g||0g||0mg||
|% Nutrient reference value||15%||7%||40%||26%||12%|
Cooking and How to Use
|Cooking Method :||
- Recommended microwave cooking time
500W : form 1 min
|Packaging and Storage :||Store in a cool and dry place, not in direct sunlight.
Refrigerator storage after opening
|Shelf Life :||365 Days|
|Precautions :||- Be careful when you remove the piping hot food from the microwave.
- Be careful of overheating a container.
- Use the amount you need and store the rest in the freezer.
- Please follow the storage recommendation for food safety.
- Do not cook excessive amount of food, which may affect the quality of food.
|Food safety warning :||Leftover food may cause food poisoning; finish your food clean if possible.|
|Storage recommendation :||The fresh frozen product needs to be cooked immediately to maintain the quality.|