|Component||Sugar quantity per serving||% Nutrient reference value|
Nutrient reference value: % Daily Value
Cooking and How to Use
|Cooking Method :||
- Easy microwave recipe : Open the cover a little bit and place the trayin the oven to heat up.
|Packaging and Storage :||Frozen|
|Shelf Life :||12 months|
|Precautions :||- Be careful when you remove the piping hot food from the microwave.
- Be careful of overheating a container.
- Use the amount you need and store the rest in the freezer.
- Please follow the storage recommendation for food safety.
- Do not cook excessive amount of food, which may affect the quality of food.
|Food safety warning :||Leftover food may cause food poisoning; finish your food clean if possible.|
|Storage recommendation :||The fresh frozen product needs to be cooked immediately to maintain the quality.|